CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Malfunctioning SJT-090 - need help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Videodiscer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Malfunctioning SJT-090 - need help. Reply with quote

I have a malfunctioning SJT-090 that I'd like to get fixed and start watching my collection. This post is specifically here to ask for your help in addition to my want ad for a manual. Sams photofact wants $35 for the manual- too much for me. Rather than posting the problem and details, any interested repair people please post that you'de like to help and I will go ahead and explain my problem. Thanks so much in advance, Chauncey (videodiscer)
Ron Rendfeld

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Player Repair Reply with quote

Go ahead a post the problem. I'll help if I can.
Also: There is a Yahoo Group about RCA Selectivision Disc Player Repair.
One of the group's files have assembly drawings of SJT players.

Ron in Indianapolis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: