CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SJT-200, stylus, and disks for the taking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris in SoCal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: SJT-200, stylus, and disks for the taking Reply with quote

I have an SJT-200 player, an extra unused stylus for the same player, and about 30 disks (titles) free for pick-up, or for the cost of shipping, if needed. The player worked the last time I used it, but that was several years ago, so I can't say whether it works now. The disks are in fair to good shape. I don't have a title list handy, but I'll write one up tonight.

Everything is offered strictly "as is" and as a single package (all or nothing), and I need to get it out of the house by September 6. I know it's a small window, but I've had too much on my plate to give it any attention until now. If it doesn't move by then, it will go to the Salvation Army.

I live in north Orange County in Southern California. Drop me an email if you're interested. Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The player, discs, and stylus have been claimed. My thanks to those who responded, and to the new owner for an easy and fast pickup!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: