CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tawna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Question Reply with quote

I am looking at purchasing a videodisc. The title is Return of the Jedi. The problem is that the disc says "Part One" and there is only one disc. Can anyone tell me if Return of the Jedi was part of a two disc collection. Thanks.
Ron Rendfeld

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Return of the Jedi Reply with quote

It IS a two disc set.
I found out the hard way... Bought RofJ on ebay but only one disc in auction - Part 2.

Go to the CED Magic site and check the title listings....

All that you need to know will be revealed.............

Ron in Indianapolis

Anyone needs part 2?.... Have I got a deal for you!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might want Part Two. I am looking at buying part one, and the guy says that he has both, but I don't really believe him. I'll let you know.
Samson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Two Part Disc Sets Reply with quote

Don't feel too bad, the first ced discs I bought were all 2 parts
(And of course there was only 1 of the 2 parts for each movie I bought)

Some of the ced's say "part 1" or "part 1 of 2" for example.
But I was so excited to find ced movies that I overlooked this.
Samson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Hope You Find It Reply with quote

I hope you find the disc you are missing from your set.
(Return Of The Jedi is listed as rare)
Ron Rendfeld

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: R of J Reply with quote

Return of the Jedi is listed as rare but the discs show up on ebay real often. Keep looking ... You will find a good one.

Godzilla ( the original movie ) is listed as rare too but only two discs have been offered on ebay in the last six months and I keep getting out bid.

Ron in Indianapolis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have my grandma's Ced player and she threw a bunch away because of water damage and the ones I got, are like Richard Pryor and Barry Manilow, The Rose, On Golden Pond and junk like that. So I need to get rid of the ones I don't like and find the ones I do. I guess that's the way it goes though. Although, this guy says that ROTJ is still in it's original packaging and is the complete movie. Of course he is wanting a little much for it. About $15.00. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: