CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need new belts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommaso

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Need new belts? Reply with quote

Hello all! Im new to the forum, and must say it is great! I didn't know so many other people actually had a love for CED's. I never owned one when they came out, as I was only 10 or 11 years old, but think they are so cool. I love the art work on the label, and the fact that not many people even know what they are makes them a great value. I currently own about 60 titles, and two machines. I just wanted to know if after so many years, what parts need to be replaced. Both my machines work great, but im sure some parts inside should have to be replaced sometime soon. Do the belts or rubber parts crack with time, or are they pretty long lasting? Also, anything I should be doing to maintain my system? I want to keep them working as they are so hard to find around here. Thanks, and any input would be greatly appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: