CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RCA Selectavision SGT100 Volume Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cinnamon_girl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: RCA Selectavision SGT100 Volume Problem Reply with quote

I just purchased an RCA Selectavision SGT100 which was good thing since I have over 400 videodiscs, and haven't been able to view any of them. I received it today, and hooked it up anixiously awaiting to start viewing movies. The problem I have is there is no audio output meaning I have no sound. I originally had it run through the VCR, but then I ran it through the TV to see if that was the problem with no other components involved. Still no audio Sad . I can not seem to resolve this issue, and need someone's assistance in clearing this up. Thanks in adavnce to anyone who responds Smile .
Videodiscer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello cinnamon, The only advice I can give you is to take your player to a repair place and have them fix it (get a quote first!). I'm guessing what you have is a problem on the circuit board and not something simple like a dislocated wire. You could check this out by opening up your player and inspecting it. I recommend searching CEDmagic for tips. Although it doesn't seem to address everything, you might find what you need there. Did I read on CEDmagic that one indication of a worn stylus is missing audio? Maybe not. Oh gosh! Where is Tom? Good luck- VD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: