CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another CED flea market find

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joplinced

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Another CED flea market find Reply with quote

Found a Zenith VP2000 player in Tulsa today for $2. Third machine under $10 I've found at flea markets this year. Took forever to find my first CED player via flea markets a few years ago. Seems like more and more are starting to show up.

Luckily the first two machine I've found this year play perfectly with included needles. Hopefully my luck will also hold with the Zenith. Will post again after I fire it up tomorrow.

Steve
joplinced
Wester

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice find. I recently bought my first unit at a thrift store. It's the first one I've seen in about 4 years of local thrifting. I didn't get as good a deal as you did though.
joplinced

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well doesn't look like the Zenith is going to play "as found". Loader seems to be jammed and the function switch is a bit messed up. Going to have to open the case and have a look. Will post again when I get it working.

Steve
joplinced
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: