CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*Giving away 70 - 80 discs, and a non-working player in WA.*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: *Giving away 70 - 80 discs, and a non-working player in WA.* Reply with quote

Hello CED fans,
I received and collected around 70 to 80 discs and an RCA SJT100(that needs to be repaired), a couple months ago. (Check the old posts. I listed the discs I have.) Anyway, I'm moving soon, and I've decided to try to give them away. If you live in or near Washington, and you would like to pick them up, just e-mail me before the end of June (the sooner the better). If nobody wants them, I'm going to give them to Goodwill or Salvation Army. I just figured that these might suit a true collecter though better.

Here is my e-mail address:
umbrofan@netzero.net

And this offer is first come, first serve.

Later,
eman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: