CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Buying Lots and Discs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
planetcadillac

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Buying Lots and Discs Reply with quote

I have just gotten over about an 8 month span of heavy DVD movie rentals. Turned my SKT400 on maybe 3 times in the last 6 months. To make a long story short I am back in the mood for discs again. Been looking over what is available on eBay I hate buying one at a time and lots there are hard to find enough discs that I want and/or don't already have. I am interested in buying custom created lots or large groups that I can work with. Anyone email me privately at Planetcadillac@mindspring.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
shaundarel

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: 1980's CED player and 188 CED movies 4-sale all or seperate. Reply with quote

I currently own a collection of 188 CED movies and 1 CED player for sell all in working order they are like the laser discs but slightly older by a few years.....I’m asking for the best offer for what ever if interested i can provide a copy of the list i have of all the movies i will sell all or separate. I really just want to get rid of them but I won’t just give them away. There are no mechanical issues to attend to the movies however are long over due for a good cleaning otherwise they play fine. The player needs a good cleaning to but that is all. Everything works fine.

Shaundarel Hutchinson
jasonhammon@cox.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: