CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CED disks for sale in Miami area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
macrumpton

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:42 am    Post subject: CED disks for sale in Miami area Reply with quote

Hi,
I have nearly 800 CED disks as well as 2 players (not working), and I want to sell them all quickly. Can you suggest anyone who may be interested in buying them? I am highly motivated, as these disks take up a lot of space. Ideally I want to sell them all at once.

Thanks,
Michael Crumpton

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you still have 800 CED Discs?? How much do you want?

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: CED disks for sale in Miami area Reply with quote

Unless someone jumps on them here, I'd suggest Ebay. If you go that route and lump them all into one auction, you'll be lucky getting 25 cents each out of them. You'd do much better determining what's rare and selling the rarer stuff in separate auctions. Go to Tom's most excellent CED titles database website at http://www.cedmagic.com/title-database/frames-ced-titles.html to find out this info.

macrumpton wrote:
Hi,
I have nearly 800 CED disks as well as 2 players (not working), and I want to sell them all quickly. Can you suggest anyone who may be interested in buying them?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: