CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newbee kinda .. have question , and I have pics.!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobSS1113

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Newbee kinda .. have question , and I have pics.!! Reply with quote

hey guys / gals .. I got this from my parents and it brings back so many memories..I was 7 when my parents purchased this back in 82. I brought it home and worked on it .......... Realized its not playing cause the Rubber band on the right hand side keeps sliding off the shaft ........ I dont know why it keeps doing that ...is the rubber band bad already when it keeps doing that ? ....... Seems like a Cheap Micky mouse way to make the Disc go .. or a way to move the Stylist .

I was wondering if there is any alternative for that rubber band ..

anyways here are some pics....... anybody guess the movie I was testing it out with ? ?

Robert.

dpcayealmc

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Hey Inspector! Reply with quote

Try a tighter rubber belt or band. The movie is one of the Pink Panther series.
RobSS1113

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^ Very good .. it is Pink panther .. it was when he was telling the man about his monkey who was accepting money outside of the bank that was being Robbed .. LOL

I figured a tighter Rubber band ..Im just gonna have to dig around for a Tight Rubber band.

thanks for the help .

Rob.
dpcayealmc

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Ask Tom Reply with quote

Check out Tom's Parts List on CED Magic see if he has it available, if not send him an e-mail he may be able to recommend the best fit substitute.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: