CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rush exit stage left

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsdspif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:16 am    Post subject: rush exit stage left Reply with quote

I just got this and it plays almost perfect but it seems like the audio is kind of low compared to other discs I play. Just curious if anyone else with this disc thinks the audio is low. I also think the narration parts are weird, I can't really tell who it is talkinjg other than I don't think it's geddy lee and I don't even know if it's a bandmember. Although I had a few beers before and while I was watching it.
Sidestory, a girl I know met them years ago and got on their tour bus and she was somewhat of a larger frame girl and Geddy Lee kept asking her "would you like to see the back of the bus? That's where the bedrooms are."
johngreve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: rush exit stage left Reply with quote

jsdspif wrote:
I just got this and it plays almost perfect but it seems like the audio is kind of low compared to other discs I play. Just curious if anyone else with this disc thinks the audio is low. I also think the narration parts are weird, I can't really tell who it is talkinjg other than I don't think it's geddy lee and I don't even know if it's a bandmember. Although I had a few beers before and while I was watching it.
Sidestory, a girl I know met them years ago and got on their tour bus and she was somewhat of a larger frame girl and Geddy Lee kept asking her "would you like to see the back of the bus? That's where the bedrooms are."

I watch this disc quite often and find the audio levels to be perfectly normal. Geddy Lee does quite a bit of the narration if not all of it IIRC.
SGT250 Zenith VP2000
SJT200. 800+ discs
kitchensynch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe my copy is the one with the entire caddy stuck in the player, but I'm getting to it.
lindarose11

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:16 am    Post subject: Nice Reply with quote

The article you have shared here very awesome
Outlook Entrar
brewman2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really messed up when they raised the price of rush stuff, after the passing of Neal...

RIP.. "nice to have lived in his life time". WOW!
kitchensynch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just know that I left it sitting there stuck because it's beyond my comprehension to fix now and the 250 took a short fall off of it's shelf and that's all I have, a ton of discs and no working players. My health is variable and there is so much else to do as well. So I haven't actually played a disc in over a year IIRC. I'm a crippled cheerleader, no?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: