CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Selectavision VideoDisc 25th and CEDmagic 10th Anniversary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smoky Pond

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Selectavision VideoDisc 25th and CEDmagic 10th Anniversary Reply with quote

Tom,

May I be the first to congratulate and thank you for 10 years of CED Magic!

Your thoughtfulness and dedication are evident with the Magnifier and postcard gift that you sent commemorating 25 years of CED and 10 years of CED magic! To top it off, I received it right on time - March 22nd! How did you time it?

Bravo and thanks a whole lot for continuing to support this early ground-breaking technology!

Best regards,
Matt
Wester

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got mine yesterday. Great idea, it was quite a surprise to see a B-day card looking envelope in the mail with the CEDMagic logo on the back!

Great site, great people. Thanks for making it happen.
VintageTV

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it on the 22nd to! Thanks for the magnifier and for the Nipper you sent out last year.

Does anybody still have one of the 1979 magniyfing glasses?
cedmagic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: RE: Anniversary Magnifier Reply with quote

Thanks to all for the many responses, most of them to my email address, on the magnifier. I mailed all the domestic ones out on March 18, so it was just a coincidence that a lot of people received it on the 22nd. The international ones went out a few days earlier, and I think it's interesting to summarize how many other countries have CED collectors:

Argentina
Australia
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
France
Germany
India
Italy
New Zealand
Norway
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
The Netherlands
United Kingdom

Domestically, all states except Alaska are represented, which is an interesting omission. RCA marketed CED in Canada, but why didn't they also do so in Alaska, where people definitely need indoor entertainment?

--Tom Howe
harrison_bassist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the postcard and magnifier gift. Its nice to see someone so dedicated to CED and its users. Thanks

Mike G.
Samson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:36 pm    Post subject: Thanks Tom Reply with quote

THANK YOU so much Tom for the nice Gift.
Please keep up the Great website, it's the best CED Info on the web.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: