CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Member but long time CED owner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alien1979

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:02 pm    Post subject: New Member but long time CED owner Reply with quote

Hi, there. I have owned a number of CEDs over the last 10 years strictly as collectibles, but now I would like to try playing them. If anyone has a good player available at a reasonable price, let me know. I would prefer a model with A/V outputs if possible. If you live in the Houston area, that would be even better. Thanks!
SelectaVision420

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

since you collected them initially without the intention of playing them, before you go getting into purchasing a player, it may be a good idea to visually inspect the discs inside first. it would be a shame to have a disc all these years not knowing if its damaged or not, and then ruin a good stylus. there is a video on youtube from another member on here that shows how to take a look at a disc without hurting it.
alien1979

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the suggestion. I will definitely do that first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: