CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Was somebody looking for Fleetwood Mac on CED?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kitchensynch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:01 am    Post subject: Was somebody looking for Fleetwood Mac on CED? Reply with quote

https://www.ebay.com/itm/272950345772

I know you must have been looking for the Rumours era laserdisc title on CED but here are two Mirage era discs with Billy Burnette replacing Lindsay Buckingham.

The lot also features the two-disc set of Robert Altman's Nashville, as well as Neil Diamond's The Jazz Singer which makes it a pretty great music-oriented set. Also featured is the movie Ice Castles with Lynn-Holly Johnson that features Looking Through The Eyes Of Love by Melissa Manchester (a great Carol Bayer Sager song) and St. Elmo's Fire.

All in all a really nice lot.
kitchensynch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another copy of that Fleetwood Mac concert disc has turned up on eBay but the currently want about $45 for it alone.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/31201119926

And YES, this is the same program with a concert and documentary that was released on MCA Discovision, sparklies and all (which I have).

It looks like Warner Bros.and RCA used a picture with Burnette when Buckingham was in this program. The other thing is that the CED is Mono while the LD is in stereo.

Getting the lot with two FM discs is possibly a better deal if you wanted the Mirage videos and some of the other titles.

And although Buckingham was on Mirage I believe (wasn't Big Love on that LP?) I think he left to do solo work for a while to be replaced by Burnette...I was 16 and listening to college radio and big bands by then...
kitchensynch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-of-10-Video-Discs-Movies-RCA-SelectaVision-Videos-Neil-Diamond-Fleetwood-Mac-/272981556561

The lot has been relisted twice now and the $45 copy is still for sale as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: