CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am selling my collection of video disc at a fair price.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vollis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: I am selling my collection of video disc at a fair price. Reply with quote

I have a huge collection of rca ced videodisc for sell. I don't have the player and so they are useless to me. To anyone interested leave me a reply or email me at vogcard@yahoo.com and make the subject buying Rca Ced videodisc. I hope that someone who wants or needs them replies.

I will be happy to make a list of all that I have and post them here if anyone is interested, but until then I will not.

Thanks.
Very Happy
scordi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject: Where are you located? Reply with quote

Question Can you tell me where you are located and approximately how many discs you are selling?
megalon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: I am selling my collection of video disc at a fair price. Reply with quote

i tried to send you a message using the email address provided. It was bounced back to me as invalid. I wanted to know the titles you had, the price you were selling them for and what the shipping charges would be.
Thanks,
Lonnie
vollis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Here is the list of what I got. Reply with quote

Lone Wolf McQuade, Protocol, The Quiet Man, The Deer Hunter, The War of the Worlds, The Sting 2, The Kentuckian, She Wore a Yellow Ribbon, Star Trek 2 The Wrath of Khan, Shogun, Night Shift, Rich and Famous, Hang 'em High, The Enforcer, Magnum Force, Dirty Harry, To Be or Not To Be, On Golden Pond, CBS News Man on the Moon, The Right Stuff, Tora! Tora! Tora!, The Three Stooges, Sylvester, Ordinary People, Cold River, The Bad News Bears, Silver Streak, Apocalypse Now, Victor Victoria, Turk 182, Veritigo, The Kissing Field, Kiss Me Goodbye, The Turning Point, In the Heat of the Night, Airplane2 The Sequel, Close Encounters of the Third Kind; The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly; Emmanuelle.

My Email works.
It's vogcardclub@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: