CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CED Player Repair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Surge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:39 am    Post subject: CED Player Repair Reply with quote

If anyone is in need of the units repaired for any reason feel free to leave me a message...I'm a 15 year electronics tech..and I have ample supply of most the parts to repair them.Good to see others that are interested in these pieces of work....Hope to be an asset to anyone that wants to keep their units up and running!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Re: CED Player Repair Reply with quote

Surge wrote:
If anyone is in need of the units repaired for any reason feel free to leave me a message...I'm a 15 year electronics tech..and I have ample supply of most the parts to repair them.Good to see others that are interested in these pieces of work....Hope to be an asset to anyone that wants to keep their units up and running!

You wouldn't happen to have a replacement stereo module for an SGT-250 available for sale, would you? (I'm hoping it is the stereo module and not a problem with the audio block on the main signal board. - Reinhart
Surge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: CED Player Repair Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Surge wrote:

You wouldn't happen to have a replacement stereo module for an SGT-250 available for sale, would you? (I'm hoping it is the stereo module and not a problem with the audio block on the main signal board. - Reinhart

Let me check my storage bin...I think I have the whole unit.I'll post back what I find..Thanks!
Reinhart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: CED Player Repair Reply with quote

Surge wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Surge wrote:

Let me check my storage bin...I think I have the whole unit.I'll post back what I find..Thanks!

Thanks a lot! BTW, is there a way that you can test the component to be sure it's working?

My player won't output stereo sound from stereo discs, even though the stereo indicator lights up. I can't figure it out. - Reinhart
Crestliner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Hitatchi 1000 CEd Player Reply with quote

Where abouts are you from? I have an old Hitatchi 1000 that is no longer working that I would like to bring alive for the mother in law as she has about 100 disc's that she would like to watch and live in Saskatchewan, Canada
lylemic@hotmail.com
Thanks
Surge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: CED Player Repair Reply with quote

Reinhart wrote:
Surge wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Surge wrote:

Thanks a lot! BTW, is there a way that you can test the component to be sure it's working?

My player won't output stereo sound from stereo discs, even though the stereo indicator lights up. I can't figure it out. - Reinhart

Sorry for the late reply...but I do have one of those units I scraped many moons ago,and the stereo module is sill in tach....I'll run through some test on it and make sure it's sound before I offer anything to you price wise for it..I'm more than glad to help anyone here...I'll post back sunday night,and let you know my findings..Have a great weekend..Surge
Surge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Hitatchi 1000 CEd Player Reply with quote

Crestliner wrote:
Where abouts are you from? I have an old Hitatchi 1000 that is no longer working that I would like to bring alive for the mother in law as she has about 100 disc's that she would like to watch and live in Saskatchewan, Canada
lylemic@hotmail.com
Thanks

I sent you an e-mail,and I'll be more than glad to help if you're interested.....
Reinhart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: CED Player Repair Reply with quote

Surge wrote:
Reinhart wrote:
Surge wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Surge wrote:

Sorry for the late reply...but I do have one of those units I scraped many moons ago,and the stereo module is sill in tach....I'll run through some test on it and make sure it's sound before I offer anything to you price wise for it..I'm more than glad to help anyone here...I'll post back sunday night,and let you know my findings..Have a great weekend..Surge

Sorry. I just ordered a replacement module from CEDatum.

However, you wouldn't happen to have a Hitachi VIP-2000R for sale as a parts unit? - Reinhart
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: