CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

thanks for the memories disc on ebay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsdspif

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: thanks for the memories disc on ebay Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RCA-Selectavision-Memories-Disc-/192065698729?hash=item2cb801fba9:g:6vMAAOSwnHZYZpk9

I have nothing to do with the auction, just thought someone here might be interested. $200 buy it now, little too steep for me. I'm "saving" my money hoping a stereo alignment disc will appear. I did recently talk to a guy that told me a place to call in Indianapolis that used to repair his players, he thought that person had multiple copies of it but after making calls I learned they went out of business and another electronics repair place there didn't know how to get hold of the person that owned the place. So I'll just keep watching ebay I guess.
NorCalRailRoader

Location: Redwood Valley, CA (Mendocino County, rural Northwestern California)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I wish I could afford it.
jsdspif

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the caddy for a walk through the universe today. I got it on ebay for 99 cents. It's pretty nice, but like the description stated "unfortunately there is no disc inside. Kind of makes me wonder what happened to the disc?? I was wondering if by some way the disc wound up in the wrong caddy at some point?? Or got left in a ced player somewhere and if it was at a school the teacher may not have really cared??? Endless possibilities I guess. Too steep for me. I doubt if it will sell for that much. probably be re-listed for $175 or something in the future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: