CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"A Walk Through The Universe" FS/T - Need help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntcuFaalb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:53 pm    Post subject: "A Walk Through The Universe" FS/T - Need help! Reply with quote

I have a copy of "A Walk Through the Universe" on its way to me that I plan on selling or trading since I'm not a CED collector.

I need to test it before doing so since I have no CED player and I have no intention of ever owning one. I'm not a big fan of AS-IS deals. I'd much rather sell/trade an item with confidence that it's in a good, working state.

Does someone here live near Columbia, MD with a suitable player I can test it on? I'm willing to travel up to 30m in any direction to make this happen.

The person willing to help out gets first dibs, of course. FYI: Despite not being a CED collector, I do have a good idea of what this item is worth, so I won't be giving it away!

FWIW, I'm willing to trade this for a copy of the MCA DiscoVision title "The Solar System and The Universe: Beyond the Solar System".

Thanks!
kitchensynch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you will find members here from all over who will not completely care about that condition, it's rare enough.

I'm not in the competition in deference to those who have been looking hard for it.

Please note that the PM system is intentionally disabled and only links or email can be used to communicate between members. The reason that there are no PMs is that the email button goes to a middle account (Tom's) to allow immediate notification to him if a message doesn't agree with the recipient, thus nipping messaging spam in the bud.

If you have not entered your address in your member profile and wish to communicate this way, please edit your user profile.
CEDvince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested in this disc as is. Let me know what you want for it.

vincemorgan89@gmail.com
2 - RCA SGT-200
2-RCA SJT-400
jsdspif

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought the caddy for the disc. Unfortunately it's only the caddy. Got it for 99 cents with free shipping. I felt bad and gave the guy an extra $5 to cover the shipping. I figured he probably thought he'd get alot of money for it ??
AntcuFaalb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsdspif wrote:
I just bought the caddy for the disc. Unfortunately it's only the caddy. Got it for 99 cents with free shipping. I felt bad and gave the guy an extra $5 to cover the shipping. I figured he probably thought he'd get alot of money for it ??

FWIW, this was not my auction.
AntcuFaalb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it is! http://www.ebay.com/itm/122275220413
jsdspif

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry if that caused any confusion. No the caddy I bought was advertised as caddy only. I do understand how my post may have left some one thinking I bought the one the OP has and it didn't have the disc inside. No mine was from a different seller and it was advertised as having no disc inside, only the protective caddy itself.
AntcuFaalb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price lowered!
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: "A Walk Through The Universe" FS/T - Need help Reply with quote

AntcuFaalb wrote:
I have a copy of "A Walk Through the Universe" on its way to me that I plan on selling or trading since I'm not a CED collector.

I need to test it before doing so since I have no CED player and I have no intention of ever owning one. I'm not a big fan of AS-IS deals. I'd much rather sell/trade an item with confidence that it's in a good, working state.

Does someone here live near Columbia, MD with a suitable player I can test it on? I'm willing to travel up to 30m in any direction to make this happen.

The person willing to help out gets first dibs, of course. FYI: Despite not being a CED collector, I do have a good idea of what this item is worth, so I won't be giving it away!

FWIW, I'm willing to trade this for a copy of the MCA DiscoVision title "The Solar System and The Universe: Beyond the Solar System".

Thanks!
I"m very interested in it! I'll pay top dollar. shoot me an email to Beetlescott@msn.com.
SKT-100
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntcuFaalb wrote:
Price lowered!

I am interested, shoot me an email and we will arrange the money.....

Beetlescott@msn.com put CED in the subject line
SKT-100
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntcuFaalb wrote:

Hello, is your disc still available?
SKT-100
AntcuFaalb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beetlescott wrote:
AntcuFaalb wrote:

Hello, is your disc still available?
Hi! I'm very sorry for not replying here sooner. The holiday season has been hectic for me to say the least.

With that being said, the title did sell on eBay. I'll make sure to reach out to you first in the future if I run into another copy. I come across lots of CEDs when hunting down Laserdiscs.
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Worries, I knew it wouldn't be out there for very long. Thanks for letting me know.'
SKT-100
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: