CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Some Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mystery_girl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Need Some Help Reply with quote

[b]

Hello Everyone!

Recently, I came across a number of videodiscs my mother in law had in storage. I am not very familiar with CED's and was wondering if anyone could help me find a site or a person who could tell me their worth, if any. I have sold two of the discs already on ebay, but am not having much luck with the others.

Here's what I have:

Clint Eastwood Dirty Harry
Clint Eastwood is Dirty Harry in Magnum Force
Clint Eastwood Sudden Impact
True Grit (Part 1)
True Grit (Part 2)
Rio Bravo (Part 1)
Rio Bravo (Part 2)
Red River (Part 1)
Red River (Part 2)
El Dorado (Part 1)
El Dorado (Part 2)
The Alamo (Part 1)
The Alamo (Part 2)
The Shootist
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
The Sons of Katie Elder
The Seachers
Big Jake
North to Alaska
The Comancheros
Rio Lobo
The Horse Soldiers
Stagecoach
The Miracle of Lake Placid (Highlights of the 1980 Winter Olympics)
Raiders of the Lost Ark
American Gigolo
Coal Miners Daughter
The Three Stooges
North Dallas Forty
The Incredible Flight of the Snow Geese and Leopard of the Wild
The Bears and I
Blue Thunder
Shane

I would appreciate any help! Also, if anyone is interested in any of these CED's, just let me know. Wink

Thanks!
mystery_girl
tjsjhart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where are you located at ????
RT9342

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a player too, or just the discs? I've noticed that the players go for good money, but I don't know about the discs. I can usually buy them for about 50 cents each around San Antonio, TX. I like them because they're CHEAP (and they have somewhat of a sentimental value to me - I grew up with over 150 of these in the house, all of which were damaged in a flood several years ago and ended up being burned), but I'm guessing there are some collectors out there who would pay more. I'd help if I could, but I'm worried about the shipping costs - they're as heavy as anchors!
mystery_girl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Heavy as anchors Reply with quote

Laughing Heavy as anchors! You made me laugh out loud with that one! Yes, they are quite heavy. For now, I am just going to store them here in my home and place them on ebay one by one and hope that they sell. Thanks! mystery_girl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: