CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Player and over 150 CED's For sale several sealed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoosiers

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 7:14 am    Post subject: Player and over 150 CED's For sale several sealed Reply with quote

I am helping a buddy sell his father's collection. His dad took this very serious and kept these put away. I tested the player at my house and it worked great. I watched part of the Original Rocky on it.It is an RCA player 100W. I do not believe he has the super rare titles several people are looking for. I have done some research for him. I would like to sell all of what I have to one collector. I currently have the player and 34 sealed discs on ebay. I will break these up for any potential buyer. Pick-up would probably be the best way to do this as the shipping would be well over $100. Several of the titles are new to me. Quite a few of the older titles. Please contact me if you have any interest. I am close to Richmond Indiana and willing to drive to meet the buyer. I have a 100% ebay feedback score and well over 1700 transactions. Thank you for allowing me to join this forum.
kitchensynch

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the eBay seller I mentioned earlier, I take it, and welcome! Thank you for enabling your email, as if you didn't know PMs are disabled and initial emails go through the board, much like Craigslist, and you can make a complaint through that email with Tom's address shown if you encounter something you don't like.
Hoosiers

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:17 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

I hope I haven't done anything wrong here. I do not know much about these as of yet. I personally collect Sports related items. Just trying to educate myself as well as help sell some of these. Thank you for responding!
Smile
kitchensynch

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: