CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Indiana/Ohio area alert -- SEALED TITLES and a 100W on eBay!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kitchensynch

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:45 pm    Post subject: Indiana/Ohio area alert -- SEALED TITLES and a 100W on eBay! Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RCA-Selectavision-Player-34-SEALED-CED-Movies-WORKS-GREAT-CARRIE-FOOTLOOSE-100W-/322104047858

I don't have that kind of money and YES, they are stacked HORIZONTALLY but I'm betting they do this for the picture anyway.

For the amount of titles (34), a working player and the fact that you know they will take a bath on the shipping at $50, $399 sounds reasonable enough for what you get.

Get in there and help the seller out with shipping tips.
kitchensynch

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the Ron Popeil notice, but WAIT! there's more!

The text of the auction says they have 100-150 other titles, so you could find even more that you need.
ketonic_dude

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever owned this lot was a heavy hitter, that SFT100W has an A/V mod. Which means chances are John did it over at CEDatum or the owner had skills. I'm sure, like you said, the owner probably had them stored correctly since he clearly knew what he was doing. The person selling this who bought it from the estate sale, clearly does not. I wonder how much they paid for it.

I didn't see any titles that were all that spectacular. I wouldn't mind getting that sealed Breakin' but thats about the only one. I wonder what the other 150 titles are?
kitchensynch

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They said if you ask, they would probably come up with a LIST?

Says so in the text.
ketonic_dude

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked and they said too many to make a list but if you tell me what you want I'll see if I have it. I sent them a list of 20ish of the rarest ones and they said nothing from my list but the did have a couple of property stamp discs. I have not written back yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: