CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CED T-Shirts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ketonic_dude

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:37 pm    Post subject: CED T-Shirts Reply with quote

There has been a lot of interest in the T-Shirts for the Workshop this year. I only ordered enough for those who are attending the workshop but I just want to see if there is enough interest for me to place another order. Basically the more you order the cheaper the price is. They prefer to have a minimum of 25 shirts per order and that would cost you guys about $15 shipped. Let me know if you are interested on here and I will post this on the facebook group too and see if we can get 25 folks who want shirts. Here is a mock up of what they would look like. Thanks.

kitchensynch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On my budget it would take until May or June but since I have three shirts for another forums site, two would be cool.

What is the sizing like again?

I'm somewhere around 42-44.
jsdspif

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like one if I can get 3XL size (one shirt sized 3eXtra Large) carrying about 50lbs of beer and ribs in my stomach. I think the colorized shirts like the poster for the convention or whatever is called would be pretty cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: