CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Garage Sale that includes CED in Indy!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duckie909

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Garage Sale that includes CED in Indy!!!! Reply with quote

Hey Indy CED Friends!

I am having a garage sale this Saturday 10/7/06 from 9-5. I will have a SJT 200 fully maintanced and ready for sale. I may also have a SGT 100 and SGT 075 in as well. I will have some disc that I have as duplicates in the mix as well.
Location 836 N. Bolton Indianapolis
(on the coner of 9th and bolton) (Not to far from 10th and Arlington)

Fell free to contact me with any questions: duckie909@hotmail.com
Hope to see you there!
Matt Fisher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped by, and duckie is a great guy. We had a good time chatting for a bit about CEDs, etc. I didn't buy any (already had most of them and I didn't see the need to "downgrade" from my SJT-400... Wink ). I did buy a really cool Electrohome atomic-age looking record player, and duckie, you will be pleased to know that all it took was a little belt dressing and lubrication to get the turntable going again. Very cool looking, and now it sits proudly in my thrilled son's room! Turns out we only live about 4 blocks away from one another. Always fun to meet a fellow collector of CEDs in particular and obsolete technology in general.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: