CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me palease..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jtothen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Help me palease.. Reply with quote

I got a used CED Player for $20 bucks, but it has "Some assembly required"
I got most of the screws in the right places, but there is the pcb ontop of the diskeymadoo thing, and all of the wires have been unhooked. Its a montgomery ward GEN 10301 made in october 1981. PLEASE HELP ME I DON'T WANNA BREAK IT!
jtothen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I think I got most of the cords. Can somebody please send me a BIG picture of all the board, including which wires go where. I have bad eyesight, and I think I got most in the right spots, but I can't see a lot of em. Also I discovered something wrong with the drive door. It won't open. I see a little spring mechanism underneith it, and if I push it in, it works fine. any permanent solutions?
jtothen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy crap people. Its one tiny picture. Unscrew like, 4 screws, take a pic, and send it to me. its SIMPLE. I need help. I can contribute to the ced community but not if I can't even watch the things..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: