CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free RCA PFR100 Projection Set (CED era!) (Ottawa)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slant6mopar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Free RCA PFR100 Projection Set (CED era!) (Ottawa) Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

I have an RCA PFR100 in Ottawa, Canada. Works, quite watchable, complete, easy to restore.

http://www.cedmagic.com/home/pfr100.html
http://www.cedmagic.com/home/tom-pfr100.html

I'm not a fan of large screen TV sets, nor am I a CED collector, but as an electronics collector and restorer myself, I'd prefer it to go to someone who will actually appreciate it.

Drop me an e-mail; first person to pick it up (or pay for shipping) gets this piece of electronic history.

Ottawa is 4 hours from Toronto, 2 hours from Montreal, and about 8 hours from New York City.

slant6mopar@yahoo.com

Lawrence Wade
Ottawa, Canada
jord

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Amazing coincidence Reply with quote

By amazing coincidence, I have been quite desperately looking for a front projection TV for the past few weeks. Not having much luck, I had emailed Tom seeing as he had one and was a collector of electronics from the era and asked if he might know where I could track one down.

He brought this thread to my attention shortly after it was posted and, by amazing coincidence, I live in Ottawa - the same place from which this TV is being offered.

I have emailed Lawrence to inquire about taking the set off of his hands and have not yet heard but will keep you all posted.

Thanks very much to Tom for his help here!!!!
jord

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Some help please? Reply with quote

I picking this set up tonight, thanks again to Tom for flagging this thread for me, but I am wondering if anyone out there who might have a service manual for the PFR100? I am told I am going to need to recalibrate the projectors when I get the unit into my home.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
cornelius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too need a service manual for the same set a pfr100. If anyone has one they want to sell, or knows were to get one, please let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: