CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone intrested in selling a VHS copy of "Memories of

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
owenatverrs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Anyone intrested in selling a VHS copy of "Memories of Reply with quote

I am very intrested is buying a VHS copy of the rare CED title "Memories of CED" My father used to own an electronic store when I was very small and used to own this ced becuase he knew a man that worked through ced. Before I became intersted in CED my father sold all his ced's including that title for 50 cents Evil or Very Mad ! So I am trying to get a copy of this for him because he would like to view it agian! So please email me if you are intrested in selling a VHS copy! Thanks! Very Happy
Wester

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean "Memories of Videodisc"? If so Smoky Pond on this forum had made some copies of it on DVD, one of which I got. If you want I can try to make a copy for you, or you can try to get a hold of Smoky Pond, he made a nice little insert for the DVD jewel case for it also that I won't be able to do.
owenatverrs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: