CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can someone make a capture of the Fanfare movie for me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Can someone make a capture of the Fanfare movie for me? Reply with quote

I would very much like to have a DVD-quality capture of the 1982+ Fanfare. NTSC or PAL (720x480/576), I can use either. I will pay you for your time, of course. I can be reached at sosaix@comcast.net. Thanks in advance!

Very Happy [/i]
sosaix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The above post is mine, I wasn't logged in at the time it posted.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: I would like a capture of the selectavision fanfare too Reply with quote

If anyone could email me the higher quality clip i would really appreaciate it.
my email address is bob2600@gmail.com thanks Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: 1982+ Fanfare Movie in QuickTime Format Reply with quote

What's wrong with http://www.cedmagic.com/home/rca2-160.mov?

Complete list: http://www.cedmagic.com/home/fanfare-movies-page.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: