CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wish to want list

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
L8gr8harry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Wish to want list Reply with quote

Below are all of the Disc's i am currently watching in various auctions on eBay and other sites, I recently had an auction result in a "lost in the mail" claim on a few good one's I paid for but I still can't stop eBaying.
If any members here have the disc's and want to sell them by all means please let me know, I would rather give y'all the money than someone on eBay. This is by no way the complete list of what I'm looking for just current finds.
Thank You.

Return of the Jedi
Krull
Son's of Katie Elder
Spacehunter
Yor hunter from the future
Star Trek TV: Space seed
Tron
Shazam 3 great adventures
the Birds
Poltergeist
Soylent Green
The Fog
Grease 2
The RJ Special
-Zenith VP 2000 (SGT 200)
SelectaVision420

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Wish to want list Reply with quote

L8gr8harry wrote:
Below are all of the Disc's i am currently watching in various auctions on eBay and other sites, I recently had an auction result in a "lost in the mail" claim on a few good one's I paid for but I still can't stop eBaying.
If any members here have the disc's and want to sell them by all means please let me know, I would rather give y'all the money than someone on eBay. This is by no way the complete list of what I'm looking for just current finds.
Thank You.

Return of the Jedi
Krull
Son's of Katie Elder
Spacehunter
Yor hunter from the future
Star Trek TV: Space seed
Tron
Shazam 3 great adventures
the Birds
Poltergeist
Soylent Green
The Fog
Grease 2

wait didnt i send you return of the jedi? also i think some of these other titles are on my for sale list...
L8gr8harry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hadn't even looked yet, no time like the present...I got Star Wars New hope from you in the first set. I have a New Hope, and an Empire...I've never seen a two disc set for Return on eBay..The set on ebay is one disc of each.
The RJ Special
SelectaVision420

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

L8gr8harry wrote:
I hadn't even looked yet, no time like the present...I got Star Wars New hope from you in the first set. I have a New Hope, and an Empire...I've never seen a two disc set for Return on eBay..The set on ebay is one disc of each.

well, hell, i have all of the starwars i my sell list i think, did i send you the wrong one by mistake?
L8gr8harry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No wasn't wrong, sent me a Trek and New Hope just like I asked. All good. Do you have any of the animated lord of the rings stuff?? One of the disc's "lost in the mail" was return of the king...how irritating. I'm looking over at the list and may have a new order for you later this weekend..gotta look at finances..grrr
The RJ Special
SelectaVision420

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

L8gr8harry wrote:
No wasn't wrong, sent me a Trek and New Hope just like I asked. All good. Do you have any of the animated lord of the rings stuff?? One of the disc's "lost in the mail" was return of the king...how irritating. I'm looking over at the list and may have a new order for you later this weekend..gotta look at finances..grrr

just my personal ones,
if you are picking say 5 or so discs, the total cost with shipping would be about 12 bucks
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

L8gr8harry wrote:

I have all 3 Lord of the Rings I'm selling, Shoot me an email to Beetlescott@msn.com put CED in the subject line.
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have a mint copy of Poltergeist for sale.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: