CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pause before End of Disc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rsrendfeld

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Pause before End of Disc Reply with quote

My SJT 400 goes into "PAUSE" (displays P) at the end of a side not "END" (does not display'E', door does open).

If I hit PLAY and Fast Forward it will go to the End of disc.
How do I fix this - no jokes about BIGGER hammers Please!

Ron in Indianapolis
harrison_bassist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello
from my understanding the door should not open unles the player has gone through the unloading process.
your player may have an alignment problem.

Ill look into it for you

Mike G.
rsrendfeld

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Pause before end Reply with quote

I mis-typed.
The player goes into "Pause" [P] not end [E] at the end of a disc. Player does not go into "End of Disc" door does NOT open.

A copy of RCA Selectavision Video Disc Basic Service Data gave me an answer.

Under ARM DRIVE ASSEMBLY DISASSEMBLY

" (Use rapid access button to) rapid access arm assembly to its innermost position... clicking noise... radius sence control gear resetting itself."

That was easy: once I knew what to do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: