CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CED's & laserdisc's at London Ont. Canada Show Jan. 27

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Husker Du

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: CED's & laserdisc's at London Ont. Canada Show Jan. 27 Reply with quote

I’m letting everyone know that I will be selling CED's and laserdisc's at the London, Ont. Canada Toy & Collectible Show on Sunday Jan. 27. CED's range from common to very rare according to CEDmagic and all CED’s are $2 each. Laserdisc’s are $2 & $5, depending on the title.

The link below is information about the show.
http://londonshow.blogspot.com/

I hope you can make it.

Adam
rideauwrangler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

might be worth the 6+ hour drive for me lol.....wish london was a little closer.
Husker Du

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Ottawa is a bit of a drive. haha. If you are actually serious about coming all the way down, send me a list of what you’re looking for and I will let you know if I have it.

adamparish@gmail.com

Adam
Husker Du

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a reminder about the Collectable Show tomorrow. It will be the last one I will be doing. There will be lot's of great and rare CED's. All CED movies are $2 each, even if the movie is 2 disc's.

I hope you can make it.

Adam
Gunner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: show Reply with quote

sorry I couldnt make the show Husker. How was it?
Husker Du

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gunner

The show was ok, not as successful as past shows. Thanks for asking. On a positive note the guys who run Shock Stock, a horror convention in London asked me to bring CED’s to the show. I was at the last one and almost nobody knew what CED’s were, but everyone thought they were great.

Here is a link for Shock Stock.

http://www.grimbrothers.com/

I’ve gone to it every year, usually as a customer and have always had a blast meeting horror and cult legends like the cast of the Evil Dead, Kane Hodder (Jason from Friday the 13th), and Fred “The Hammer” Williamson among others. I strongly recommend going this year because Christina Lindberg will be there and Patricia Quinn will be attending a screen of Rocky Horror Picture Show. Also for people that collect VHS and Laserdisc’s there are people that trade and sell those too. It’s really a friendly environment.

Adam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: